Stonescape® Full Veneer Building Stone
Pebble Junction Inc. has a complete line of Stonescape® Full Veneer Building Stone to suit any project. Our 100% natural, full size building stone veneer is available in a large range of colors and styles to suit any taste.
Natural Full Veneer Building Stone
Full veneer building stone is a natural stone product that is quarried from the earth and typically comes at depth of 3-6 inches. Pebble Junction sources stone from our parent company, Delaware Quarries, Inc. in Bucks County, PA and vendors throughout the United States and Mexico. We have a variety of natural full veneer building stone available. Whether you are looking for Tennessee Fieldstone, Dove Gray or Cherry Log we have the perfect stone colors for your building project. When you come to our store in Sanford, FL, you can purchase a full pallet of stone or a few pieces, whatever your project may call for. We have the full veneer building stone you need to make your home or business look beautiful.
Why Use Natural Full Veneer Building Stone
There's nothing like building with natural full veneer building stone. When starting a building project, you want a solution that is both durable and customizable. Full veneer stone can be cut and shaped due to its size and durability. As a natural product, natural stone veneer doesn’t require much maintenance and is resistant to fading and chipping, allowing it to provide natural beauty for years to come.
When guests arrive at your home or business, the exterior is the first area they will see and a natural full veneer stone installation will give your guests an excellent first impression.
You can use full veneer stone on exterior or interior walls, indoor or outdoor fireplaces, outdoor kitchens and many other surfaces. If you are looking for a light weight stone option, we also have thin veneer building stone available.
Contact us at 407-323-3838 for Natural Full Veneer Building Stone
Please Note: Stone is a product of nature so the color of the stone may vary according to the area it was quarried or mined in. Also, the thickness of the stone may vary plus or minus from what is stated on the product page with each new shipment. Bulk gravel stone sizes are based on a range of sizes and may run bigger or smaller than size stated on product page. We make every effort to represent the products offered accurately on our website and in our marketing materials, however, photos can be affected by lighting, photography, editing, reproduction or printing. It is important to view the actual product before making your final decision, as we want you to be happy with your stone purchase.
- Apache Paint
- Autumn Brown
- Autumn Haze™ Chunks
- Black Obsidian Chunks
- Black Regency
- Blue Frost™
- Blue Ridge™
- Brown and Silver
- Canyon Brown
- Cherry Log™
- Chestnut Blend
- Chocolate Gray
- Coyote Creek Chop Stack Stone
- Coyote Creek Medium Long 3-5"
- Coyote Creek Thick Long Stack 6-12"
- Crooked Creek Rainbow Flats
- Crooked Creek Rainbow Rock 4"-8"
- Crooked Creek Rainbow Rock 8"-12"
- Crooked Creek Rainbow Rock 12"-16"
- Dove Gray
- Duke Blend
- Eagle Mountain Onyx
- Emerald Gray
- Fern Green Chunks
- Florida Sunrise™
- Grand Cayman
- Honeycutt Creek
- Indian Sunset Chunks
- Irregular Rustic Tumbled Pavers
- Kewanee Flats
- Kewanee Skippers
- Mahogany Chopped
- Maple Creek™ Flats
- Mountain Cabin™
- Mountain Mist™
- Mt Moriah Brick Ledge
- Mt Moriah Mini Brick Ledge
- Mt Moriah Rectangular Builders
- Niagara Jacks
- Ozark Mountain Fieldstone 2" and Under
- Ozark Mountain Fieldstone 3" and Under
- Ozark Mountain Fieldstone 3-5"
- Ozark Mountain Fieldstone Big Pieces 3" and Under
- Ozark Mountain Fieldstone 3-5" Big Pieces
- Pine Log
- River Slicks
- Royal Gorge Rose Quartz Chunks
- Ruby Feldspar Chunks
- San Marcos
- Santa Monica
- Southwest Buff
- Tennessee Broken Fieldstone
- Tennessee Earthtone Cobbles
- Tennessee Fieldstone
- Tennessee Fieldstone Chop Stack
- Tennessee Fieldstone Medium Stack Long 3-5"
- Tennessee Fieldstone Thick Long Stack 6-12"
- Tennessee Gray Tumbled Cobbles
- Tennessee River Flats
- Tennessee River Rounds
- Tennessee Sandstone Earthtone Broke Stack
- Tennessee Stack Fieldstone
- Tennessee Strip Rubble
- Tennessee Strip Rubble Gray
- Tumble Stone
- Vanderbilt Veneer